Thanks to Rhonda at Quilter in the Gap I had such a productive year in 2012! And when I saw that Leanne was hosting the 2013 Finish-A-Long, I just couldn't resist joining in the fun again! But I must be honest I don't have as many UFO's as I usually do! So here they are!
1. I need to finish this commissioned quilt. It needs to be quilted and bound.
2. I am working on a quilt for our master bedroom. The top is finished, so now I need to get the backed pieced, have it quilted and then finish the binding.
3. I have a commissioned diaper bag that needs to be done by the end of January. All of the materials have been purchased, pattern has been chosen and I need to get to work!
4. I have a pillow cover that I need to finish. I have the pillow top done but I need to add the back and I am thinking about binding it. Normally I use zippers for a closure, but I might switch it up a bit this time.
5. I also have two pillow shams that I need to piece together.
6. And last but not least, I have a sewing kit that I need to finish. I just can't seem to get motivated to finish this project! It wouldn't take very long but I just can't pick it up.
The link-up party ends today so you still have time to enter if you are interested! You can link-up over here! And thanks Leanne for keeping a great thing going!